Rates as of 2/22/2018, 9:09 am PST. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Rates shown are based on the purchase of a single-family, primary residence with the following assumptions:
• $200,000 loan value, with 80% loan-to-value (LTV) ratio
• 30 year, fixed-rate, conventional mortgage
• Borrower credit score of 740
• The loan will have an escrow account
• No points
• 20% down
• 30-day rate lock period
• Arizona property
The APR displayed is an estimate based on the assumptions referenced above. It reflects a lender origination fee, but does not include other closing fees and costs, including title-related fees, homeowner's insurance, flood insurance (if applicable), homeowner's association fees (if applicable), or property taxes, each of which will vary. Additionally, depending on your close date, your loan may be subject to per diem interest due at time of closing.
• Actual rates will vary based on several factors including geography, LTV ratio, and credit score.
• Opendoor Mortgage cannot serve customers in states other than Arizona or Texas at this time.
• This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to lender approval.
• Consult your official loan estimate before choosing a loan.
Opendoor Mortgage LLC offers a variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match the assumptions made above. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (263) 466-3289 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.